Friday, September 21, 2007

Return of the Comeback (Part 2?)

Work-laden and drunk-filled months have already passed, yet still, this blog site still sleeps in a deep slumber. No posts. No visitors. No ads, whatsoever, or any of the shit you put on to earn a buck or two or some kind of reputation. I mean, zilch. There are no signs of 12-inch dicks dangling for a facial or squirting pussies, bestiality, in-your-face humor, fire-eating bears, or base-jumping chickens. Just rolling tumbleweeds and cobwebs abound.

Why? Let's start with the "unmentionables". It can be that 1) work stuffs get in the way, especially those times when I was about to prep up myself trying to resuscitate what's left of my blog. But it is a dreadful wonder how the intoxicating effect of the corporate world can extinguish the flame of your genius. And 2) sheer exhaustion. An alcohologist cum workaholic like me gets tired, too, yah know.

And I said to myself to score a decent digicam (read: kickazz SLR one) first before making a red carpet comeback updating my site. And I said to myself I need some kind of epiphany to rekindle the flame of my passion to blogging. But no, Botch. I was "wrogn". It came sooner with a jolt of anger caused by a busted TV that left me wallowing with despair. With all hopes of having a leisure time watching Reservoir Dogs all over again gone kaput,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home