Thursday, November 09, 2006

cherman back in the game!

One shot of GranMa, please?

yeah, i know. i know. i have been a badass mofo. haven't been venting my rants and raves here. it's been like, what? 4 months? god, how time flies at mach speed. oh, well. the important thing is i'm back, and with a vengeance! hehehe.

so what happened to me the past few months? of course, there's the almost-everyday drinking sessions with friends; the overnight intellectual jousts, testosterone-filled, humor-infested gathering with my fellas over a couple of cases of RH. but what really kicked in is my new job here in usautoparts.net in pasig. it is located just a stone's throw away from the motel district in the city. after scores of interviews and virtually endless, agonizing search for that "right job", i got hired as a senior web copywriter. this was the least scenario i would get in. but by god, he really works in mysterious ways.

the first few weeks was rather an adjustment period for me, having my works returned to me a couple of times 'coz of typos, grammatical errors, or such plain stupidies i put in my articles. let's just say that i got a bit rusty after almost 2 years of hiatus.

it hasn't been smotth-sailing ever since. there were days that i would report in the wee hours of the morning. or i would be late until after dinner to just to finish the day's work. but in the end, pay is kinda commensurate enough to my work load. no biggie.

life in my new office was a bit more lenient than my stint at the senate. here, can report even without your undies on. even the head of the admin here goes roaming around the premises in puruntong shorts! it's like, a typical ad agency on a seashore.

it's not like your typical office filled with tumbleweeds. people here are rather younger and more formal to talk to. we are the pioneer batch here, so there will be more awkward moments with my peers than the usual "kulitan" with my officemates. i have to study each and every one of them, still. yes, even the janitor mang armand whom i just talked to while writing this.

whew! i think i've had enough. i'll make bitin my kwento muna para kilig ever, hehe. no, i'm not turning gay. i am just freakin' hungry right now that i have to go home for dinner. lest, if there's dinner spared for me.

that's all for now, folks. i will talk to you about some of the peeps here---with either a colorful personality or just a big bags of airs try fo fill in some mediocre roles here. as i said awhile ago, i am still inthe process of studying them. mahirap na, baka mapulitika na naman tyo tulad sa senado.

that's all for now ... latahhhzzz ...

romark
senior web copywriter -- naka-bold 'yan men ha? hehe para artistahin. nohhhhh?/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home